Liposuction is a technique of slimming where unwanted deposited fat to be sucked in the different portions of the body.
An abatement of excessively fats from stubborn localized fatty areas where dieting and exercise gets failed. These areas are usually genetically determined areas where fat cell gets accumulated.
The operation which is done for slimming called Liposuction (Suction Assisted Lipectomy and Liposculpture). It could give you a better body contour with relatively little scarring.. It is the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery. As women and men age, they tend to accumulate persistent adipose deposits which can be very resistant to diet and exercise and weight loss may be suitable for treatment by this technique.
Liposuction is an excellent procedure to remove unwanted fat deposits; however, realistic expectations must be kept in mind.
There are two basic types of fat.
- A dense or fibrous fat which is difficult to remove by this technique and
- A more loose padding fat which is softer in consistency and this is suitable for treatment by Liposuction.
The proportion of these two types of fat arises from area to area and consequently some areas in the body are more amenable to Liposuction. The ability to suction the fat varies from individual to individual and generally it is easier to suck the fat from women than from men as the fat is softer and less fibrous.
Condition Require for the Liposuction Operation
- A person should be good healthy
- For liposuction fatty bulge should be localised
- When fats has not responded to a strict regime of diet, exercise for weight loss
- Good skin tone should be present
- Sagginess of skin should not be present
- Person should be under forty years of age (not absolute)
- Person should have little or no cellulite
- Stretch marks on skin should not be present or less present
- Person should have realistic expectations about result
- Minor deformity is to be corrected by major surgical procedure
- Person should understood that liposuction is not for cure of obesity or a substitute for weight loss
- Person wants to have liposuction for themselves, not to please someone else
- Do not expect that, liposuction is to change their personal or professional lives dramatically
Types of patients
- Healthy women and men between the ages of 20 and 70 years
- Good physical condition of a person
- Person should have near a normal BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Lifestyle is important. A balanced, healthy diet
- Regular physical activity or exercise, helps to achieve the best outcome for liposuction person.