In diabetic autonomic neuropathy nerves are getting affected. Diabetes harms your nerves and damage it permanent basis. When person’s nerves are getting affected he has to suffer with lots of pain.
Diabetic neuropathy classified in two types..
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Autonomic Neuropathy usually affects the internal organ, which works automatically in our body such as heart, brain, eyes, urinary system, digestive system, sex organ and blood vessels.
What is happen in Autonomic Neuropathy
In this disease nerves get damage, which disturbed the signal process between the brain and autonomic nervous system
- Urinary system get affected. Person will start bladder problems, such as person unable to pass urine (Urinary Retention), or sometime he passes urine frequently in small quantity Incontinence).
- Because of loss of nerve damage, person unable to pass regular motion. And he will suffer with constipation or suffer with diarrhoea.
- Stomach gets paralytic, so he unable to digest food properly. Digestion system gets slower than normal.
- Women will face problem for reproductive organs, they feel dryness in vagina.
- Changes occurs in normal sweating. Some people will find increasing in sweating and some people will find decrease in sweating.
- Person unable to adjust their pupil from dark to light. They find difficulty in driving at night. There is slow adjustment in pupil.
Types of Autonomic Neuropathy
Paralysis of the Bladder
Paralysis of the bladder is a common symptoms in autonomic neuropathy. In this condition nerves of the bladder gets affected. The nerves of the bladder does not respond normally for longer period. So urine stays in bladder for longer period, which causes the urinary infections.
Erectile Dysfunction in Male
Erectile dysfunction in male occurs as a result of damage to the nerves, which controls erection with sexual arousal. However, sexual desire does not usually decrease.
Diarrhoea can be occurred when the nerves of the small intestine are get damaged. People pass loose motion often at night. Also get constipation with result of damage to nerves in the intestines.
it is condition, which your stomach loses its ability to move food through the digestive system, it would be causing vomiting and bloating in the stomach.