To establish diagnosis of patient through investigations.
All patients requiring investigations.
Definition- Investigations Of Casualty Patient
Transfer of a patient is defined as shifting a patient within the hospital and outside the hospital for diagnostic procedures.
CMO, Staff Nurse Auxillary Nurse Midwife and Housekeeping.
- Inform diagnostic departments about the test to be done and condition of the patient, on telephone.
- Fill-up in detail the necessary forms, in duplicate.
- Examine and assess the patient, if necessary CMO / Nurse must accompany the patient.
- Send patient along with the attendant to diagnostic department
- Technician checks the requisition form for the test of patient.
- Technician performs the diagnostic procedure and send patient to respective department.
- Patient brought back to the casualty or transferred to the Ward, as per the availability of the bed.
- Patient accompanied by attendant till respected place.
- Complete the documentation.
- Nursing Observation Sheet.