There are so many reasons which affects on beauty of neck. Many people having dark skin spots and patches on their necks. if you don’t care of neck or pay proper attention to your neck. It is a common skin pigmentation condition and known as Acanthosis Nigricans. This is neither an infection nor contagious.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Neck
Following are the various natural ways and home remedies to get rid of spots, patches and darkness on your neck and make your neck skin fair, lightened and even-toned.
Care of Neck
- You can use milk as a natural cleanser and also toner. You can rub the neck with little milk.
- Use a natural scrub to exfoliate for neck skin.
- Use natural scrub which are rich with olive oil an sugar.
- Use occasionally, natural scrub like Lemon juice, which ct like bleaching agent
- After cleansing and scrubbing, wash your neck thoroughly with water. Dry it and apply good quality moisturizer on it.
- Always use sunscreen when you go in sunlight. It prevents discoloration and dark pigmentation
- Never use lemon juice in the sun which cause irritation and dark skin
- Lemon juice containing citric acid which acts as a natural bleaching agent. also containing Vitamin C which helps to removing dead skin cells and lighten the dark complexion of skin on the neck area and also tone
- Dilute the lemon juice before applying on skin of the neck if your skin is more sensitive.
- Never go out in the sunlight when you are applying lemon juice on the neck.
- We can mix lemon juice in rose water in equal proportion. Apply it on neck before going to the bed. leave it for overnight and wash the neck in the morning. It helps to whitened your skin.
- Oats use as a natural scrub for dark skin. It exfoliates your skin.
- It is used as a mask for dark neck.
- Two teaspoons of coarsely ground oats mix with little tomato puree and form a thick uniform paste. Apply it on neck and keep it for 20 minutes. Wet fingers slightly, scrub on circular motions for 5 minutes and wash it with cold water after that apply moisturizer on neck.
- This natural treatment we can do 2 to 3 times a week
- Tomato pulp has natural bleaching property which helps to lighten the neck skin.
- We can mix Oatmeal powder and milk, Oats and honey, Oats powder and yogurt and apply the mask onto your neck skin for 15-20 minutes, wash with cold water. Apply moisturizer on neck.
- Mix three parts of baking soda and one part of water, apply paste on your neck, allow it dry then wash it with water. It helps to lighten the dark skin on neck. Repeat the same two times a week for great result.
- Cucumber has soothing properties, which helps to repair skin cells, add glow and also brighten your neck skin.
- Grated cucumber or juice apply on neck and gently scrub about 10 minutes. Wash it off with water and apply rose water on neck. Do it routinely it will get fast result to rid of dark spot on skin of the neck
- Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal parts, apply on neck with the help of cotton balls keep it for 10 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Orange contains vitamin C and anti-oxidants which is helps in lighten and improve tone of the skin.
- Orange has a natural properties of bleaching and also helps in cleansing the skin
- Dry orange peel in shade to conserve vitamin C and anti-oxidant properties.
- Grind and make peels into powder. mix with an equal amount of whole milk and form the paste.
- Apply the mask on the neck, keep it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Grate the orange peel and mix with orange juice and rub on neck for 10 minutes and wash it. You could be done on daily basis.
- Potato contains an enzyme, catechlase which having properties of bleaching. It helps to reduce dark skin, black spots, blemishes. acne scars and dark circles.
- Cut the potatoes in round slice or grate it or make juice. Rub / apply on neck for 5-10 minutes and wash it. Do it on daily basis for 2-3 months for results.
- Mix Lemon juice with potato juice, apply on neck and rub for 15 in minutes and then wash with water.
- Aloe Vera is helps neck skin to lightened, moisturizes and also reduce the skin spots.
- It helps to repair and regenerate skin cells.
- We can take pure aloe vera gel from a leaf and directly apply on neck, leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. It helps to get rid of with dark spots it use on daily basis.
- We can use Chickpea flour with turmeric on neck to get rid of dark spots and many other skin problems.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour with one or two pinch of turmeric powder.
- Paste applies on neck; allow drying it for 20 minutes after that scrub with water. Use every alternate dry for better result.
- For dry skin, add fresh milk cream or malai in this paste. It helps to moisture the neck skin.
- Almond is rich source of vitamins which rejuvenate neck skin and almond oil helps to moisturize the skin make it soft and supple.
- Half teaspoon almond powdered mix with one teaspoon of milk and honey. Apply on neck, leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off. Follow the same 3-4times a week for best result.
- 4-5 almonds soak in water overnight, grind them and paste apply on neck in the morning. Gently rub for few minutes and wash if off.
- Ward a almond oil and massage it over neck skin. Do it once in a month, which helps to improve moisturizer the neck skin.
- Walnuts are rich source of vitamins and zinc which helps in hydrate, rejuvenate and nourishing the skin.
- Grind walnuts coarsely. Do not make it powder. Mix the crushed walnuts in yogurt and scrub gently on neck, allow to dry it, wash it off. Use it 2-3 times in a week on regular basis. It helps exfoliate your skin.
- Crush the walnuts coarsely, mix it with milk and scrub on your neck skin with your fingers for 5-6 minutes. Wash it off and repeat this treatment for 3-4 times a week for a weeks to get best results. Milk works as a fine natural cleansing agent.
Natural Beauty Tips
- Always use a soft bristle body brush for washing your neck
- After trying above remedies for few weeks, if you do not get any result then consult a dermatologist for expert treatment.
How to Get Rid of Flabby Neck Skin
Boost your antioxidants
- Antioxidant helps to prevent and reduce neck sagginess.
- To increase intake of antioxidant we have to eat a wide range of colourful fruits and vegetables.
- Also drink two to three cups of green tea per day.
- We can take antioxidant vitamin supplement.
- Use some creams and moisturizers which promise an abundance of antioxidants
- Include antioxidants in our daily diet.
- Include skin care regime on neck in your regular care.
- Cleanse and moisturize our neck, it will help to decrease the risk of a flabby neck
- Neck exercise helps to avoid flabby neck
- We can apply facial mask on face and neck once a week.
- Always follow healthy diet that is low in sugar.
- Avoid Junk food
- Drinks 2-3 liters of water per day
- Always apply sunscreen when you are going out.
- Avoid sun burn
- We can use moisturizers which contain vitamin A and C, as well as alpha hydroxyl and beta hydroxyl acid. These ingredients would help improve the appearance of skin.