Care of Hair – Hair follicle, a mammalian skin organ which produces by hair and Found under the skin, the hair root’s contained in a tube like structure called hair follicle. New cells are generated in the root of hair. As they enlarge and divide, they pushed up and out, causing visible hair growth. The hair follicle is an intriguing structure.
Care of Hair
Lemon can be used for hair growth has been trusted ingredient to fight the most dreaded enemies for hair growth also for dandruff and hair fall. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Folic Acid, and minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, calcium. It the perfect solution for healthy hair.
Why Lemon is used for Healthy Hair
- Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C, it is used in long and strong hair
- Lemon strengthens hair follicles and also reducing hair fall
- Lemon contains Limonene which adds life in hair dullness and frizzyess
- Lemon is having anti-fungal properties which fights dandruff and other fungal infections of scalp
- Lemon is having acidic nature, which is used in cleansing the dead cells of scalp and other deposits on scalp
What Precautions We Can Take While Using Lemon
- Fresh lemon juice is preferable for using on hair.
- Lemon is by nature is acidic,if used excessive can make hair dry and brittle.
- If open wounds and cuts are found we should not apply on it.
- Lemon has bleaching properties so do not leave more than 10 minutes, it will damage the hair.
- Always dilute lemon juice in water before applying on scalp to minimize the concentration
Lemon Oil, Coconut and Camphor Oil
- Warm 2 table spoon of coconut oil, mix with 2 drops of lemon juice and camphor oil.
- Gently massage on scalp for 5 to 10 minutes and leave for overnight.
- Next day morning, cover the hair with a warm towel for ten minutes.
- You can wash hair with mild shampoo. Shampoo always dilute in water and then it can be used for hair wash.
Coconut Oil & Lemon Juice
Use of coconut oil nourishes the hair and it stimulates growth of the hair. Lemon juice helps to remove dirt, also buildup strength of hair and removes dandruff. We have to heat coconut oil in a small cup, lemon juice to be added an equal amount in coconut oil. Mix the solution and apply on scalp along with hair by using cotton. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash hair with a mild shampoo.
Dandruff is common caused by excess scalp dryness of a person, olive oil can be used on scalp which nourishing scalp and also restoring the natural oil balance on scalp. Heat some olive oil and gently massage it on to your scalp. Wrap your head in a warm towel for 45 minutes, so your hair will fully absorbs the nutrients which is present in the oil. Wash the hair with mild shampoo.
Curd is rich in lactic acid, also it reduces itchiness, removes dandruff and strengthens your hair from the root. It whisk into smooth paste and apply on the scalp to remove dandruff and other scalp infections. Cover the hair with plastic cover cap. Keep remain for 30 minutes. Wash your hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds composition Protein and amino acid composition of fenugreek seeds which promotes growth healthy hair. Seeds soak overnight and grind them into a fine paste, in the morning. Apply the seed paste on to your scalp and leave it about 40 minutes and then wash hair with a mild shampoo.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has fungicidal properties which removes dandruff, buildup strength and also give relief from itchiness on scalp. Tea tree oil is get diluted with an equal quantity of water. spray the solution after shampooing to your scalp. Massage your scalp for 5 minutes and dab a paper towel on your scalp/hair to remove the excess residue.
Egg yolk contains rich proteins that boost hair growth and also help in treatment of dandruff. Mix egg yolk in a bowl; apply the yolk to your dry scalp. Leave it for an hour, later wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Wash it until the egg residue is completely removed from your tresses. It smoothen / conditioned the hair
Garlic and Honey
Garlic is a highly concentrated source of allicin, which have natural quality of anti-fungal and anti-candida compound that can effectively kills the dandruff-causing bacteria. Crush it around 4 to 5 garlic cloves in a bowl and add a teaspoon of honey in that. Apply the mask on to your scalp and hair, and massage it thoroughly. Leave the mask for ten minutes and then rinse and clean it.
Dandruff is basically the shedding of dead skin cells of scalp. Iodine and mineral present in the salt, can clear your scalp off the dandruff, This method do not disrupting the scalp’s natural oil balance. Heat water in a pan. Add 2 tablespoons of sea salt to the water. Cools down the solution to room temperature, rinse your hair with it and massage your scalp gently for about 5 minutes. Later, rinse your hair with a regular mild shampoo.
Ginger has natural antiseptic properties which helps kill the fungi that causes dandruff. Three tablespoons of ginger juice to be mixed with an equal amount of olive oil. Gently massage ginger mixture on to your scalp. Leave your hair for 20 minutes and then wash your hair as usual. Repeat this process three times in a week for best results.
Aloe vera contains pectin and poly saccharides which help to kill bacteria and remove any fat deposits in the pores that clog hair follicles. Three tablespoons of ginger juice to be mixed with an equal amount of olive oil. Massage gently the mixture on to your scalp. Leave it your hair for 20 minutes and then wash your hair with mild shampooo. Process to be done thrice in a week for best results.
Benefits of Onions for Hair
Onion is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the use of onion for hair helps to keeps hair loss at bay. Here are some amazing ways your hair can benefit from using onions:
- Onions are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients in your scalp.
- Onions are rich in sulphur, which is help to minimize breakage and thinning of hair.
- Onions have potent anti-bacterial properties which fight infections of the scalp. This helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- Onions are naturally potent antioxidants, which help to reverse the effects of premature greying of hair.
- Onions help to keep healthy shine hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Onions have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- Onions help to prevent lice in your hair .
- Onions improve blood circulation which help in another way to hair growth.
Using Onion Juice for Hair Growth
- Apply onion juice on your scalp
- Gently massage with fingers into your scalp using circular movements
- Leave it for one hour
- Rinse hair with a mild shampoo with a nice fragrance to get rid of the pungent smell of onions.
Henna or mehndi is an old Indian remedy that restores the lustre of your locks.
- Use tea liqueur in heena, brew it and then allow it completely cool down
- In this tea liqueur, mix henna powder thoroughly, store it overnight
- Next day apply mixture on your scalp along with hair
- You can use a shower cap to cover your head
- Letave it couple of hours
- Wash it with a mild shampoo
- It is best that you avoid using shampoo too often . And when you do shampoo, use a mild, nourishing conditioner that complements your shampoo.
- Use shampoo which is smoothen your hair and Conditioner is a mild, nourishing shampoo that makes your hair soft and shiny!
- Always use a wide-toothed comb. This helps gently detangle your hair without causing any damage.
- To minimize hair loss it is also essential to pick a hairstyle that causes minimal stress and damage on your hair.
- We should not do tight hairstyles and elastic/rubber bands.
- We have to eat plenty of leafy vegetables, seeds, beans, chicken and lean fish.
- Give our hair a good trim often. This helps get rid of split ends and it stimulates hair growth.
- Give our hair a good massage to improve blood circulation and stimulate hair growth with oil which you are preffere.
Ideally, one should use just about 3 teaspoons of shampoo with diluting in water, regardless of the hair length, as using too much shampoo can leave behind a residue, which could potentially damage our hair and also make our scalp turn oily!
Dilution of Shampoo
Always better to dilute the shampoo in some water and then use it on our hair. This habit will ensure that we do not use a lot of shampoo and also protect our hair from the damage done by the chemicals present in the shampoo
Focusing On The Scalp
Many of us tend to focus more on the hair tips, while shampooing, tend to forget to cleanse out our scalps well. This habit can leave our scalp feeling oily and also unclean, while making our hair tips dry.
Rinsing Off Too Quickly
After we shampoo our hair and lather up, massage our scalp for a few minutes and then let the shampoo remain on our hair, at least for 3 minutes, before washing it off, otherwise, the whole process can be ineffective and our hair will not be cleansed well.
- Workouts cause perspiration and sweat left in our hair can do quite a bit of damage.
- For Care of Hair give our hair a good wash with warm water every other day. Do not use too hot water.
- Give our hair a good application of tea tree oil to keep bacteria and fungus at bay. But do not apply tea tree oil as it is very potent; mix it with coconut oil and apply it.
- We can use peppermint oil on our scalp for post workout hair care. It is felt refreshing to induce hair growth. Mix a few drops of the oil with aloe vera juice and water before applying on scalp.
- We can get rid of sweat and execute hair care after gym is to apply dry shampoo on it.
- Post workout you should use a blow dryer on hair for about 3 minutes to detangle it.
- It is a good idea to use a conditioner that offers deep nourishment as well as smoothness post shampoo usage.
- Invest in a good de-tangling brush if we are a gym rat. Workouts tend to cause a lot of tangling.
- Apply hair freshener from a brand you trust so that you hair smells great. What’s more, these fresheners offer conditioning too.
- We should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day in addition to the water we consume post our workout. Dehydration cause of a dry scalp.
- A good way to protect our hair from your workout is to use a hair mask before we hit the gym. Use cold water to rinse it out post the workout.