Girl or Boy, when they about to enter in sixteen, got worried about pimple. Started taking care of skin. But do not know how to take care of face skin properly and even though massive efforts they land up of pimples. My son when he just entered in sixteen, he started, asking questions related to pimple and my study is begin. literally, now he is now pimple free. What is a pimple? It is problem of a skin that everybody has to deal with at some point in their lives. There are many simple options, which everybody has to use in proper and regular way. so cheer up, do not worry –go through this article, solutions are here…..
How to Keep Face Clean
Wash Your Face
- Washing face is one of the important activity in your life.
- When you are wash your face, it removes impurities, dead skin cells, dirt, excess oil which is build up on the surface on your face skin.
- Ideally, you can wash face in the morning, when you get up from bed, while going in sunlight, when sweating and at last while going to bed.
- You should not be used soap which made your face skin rough and dry, inflamed, or irritate, which damage your skin.
- You can use mild creamy soap or mild face wash which is tested by dermatologist.
- You can use look warm water far washing face, do not use hot water.
- You should not be washed face excessively, when there is no requirement.
- Do not use rough cloth or towel to dry your face, which damage the face cream
Drink plenty of water
- Drinking plenty of water, is very important in adolescent period, because in this age, requirement of body is increased, body secretes more chemicals, hormones.
- If you are not taking proper care, it reacts on your face, because face skin is very sensitive other than other skin of your body.
- Drinking plenty of water has many benefits, for the skin as well as for health also.
- If do not drink adequate water, it dehydrate your skin. It dries the skin and because of this damage your skin.
- Water keeps your body hydrate, it helps to keep your skin firm and plump.
- Adequate water prevents the constipation.
- Constipation is one of the reason of the pimples.
- Water plays an important role in skin metabolism and regeneration.
- At least 2 to 3 liter water everybody has to drink to prevent pimples or acne.
- You should not be drink alcohol, which upsets hormone balance, such as testosterone in male and oestrogen in female, which causes pimples or acne.
- Regular exercise is good for your skin.
- When you exercise hot flushed occurs through the skin, where blood circulation increases in capillaries which helps remove dirt through skin in form of sweat.
- Do not wear tight clothes, while exercising, which cause irritations in your skin.
- After exercise always take bathe or shower
- Always keep your skin moisturized through moisturizing skin product which is recommended by dermatologist.
- Apply moisture immediate after washing your face skin.
- Moisture which is suitable your skin, which hydrate and prevent it from become irritate, dry and rough your skin.
- Do not use oily or make the skin dry, which is damage or breakout your skin.
- Eat healthy food, which nourish you skin.
- Avoid to eat oily, fried food, which produce more oil.
- Avoid potato chips, chocolates, pizza and fries, junk food, which is high in fat, sugar and starch.
- Includes more fruits in your diet, at least daily one apple or orange or any other fruit you can eat.
- You have to eat a lot of green leafy vegetables e.g., spinach, broccoli, carrots.
Do Not Touch or Popping Pimples
- Always wash your hand, when it comes in contact with any visible or invisible dirt.
- Do not touch your face without washing your hands.
- Do not touch or popping the pimple, which cause prolong healing and scar on face.
- It spread infection to other area of the skin.
Protect Your Skin from The Sun
- Do not go in sunlight, ultra violet rays damage the skin melene and darken the skin.
- You can apply sunscreen lotion or cream with an SPF of 30 or higher for your face with consulting your doctor.
- You can use sunscreen which is not oily, it blocks your skin pores and disturbs the ventilation of skin.
- Always cover your face while going in sunlight.
Dandruff Present in Your Hair
- Dandruff is one of the cause of pimple.
- If dandruff is present in your hair, apply anti-dandruff shampoo as early as possible to reduce dandruff.
- Do not touch the face after touching to your hair, which cause pimple or acne.
- Avoid to use oils gels pomades on your hair, which would be comes on your face and may blocks the pores of skin.
- Regular wash your hair which helps to keep healthy your hair and pimple or acne free skin.