When you want to do face makeup and eye makeup you first wash your face thoroughly. If makeup present on your face first remove it. And apply following steps which helps to makeup your eyes. Follow eyebrow filling, Applying an Eye Shadow Primer, applying eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner on the eyes.
Eyebrows filling is an optional steps for you if you are having well-defined, dark eyebrows. You can use pencil for eyebrow filling. You can be purchased eyebrow pencil with the same colour of your hair colour. While using pencil you have to put short, dash like stroke to create hair like lines on your eyebrows. Start by outlining of edges of eyebrows. For natural brow, use a dry makeup brush to gently blending the eyebrow pencil. After filling pencil, comb the eyebrows then with a coloured brow gel or wax. You can purchase eyebrow kit includes an eyebrow pencil, an eyebrow brush and shaping gel or wax
Applying an Eye Shadow Primer
Eye shadow primer is used to stay eye shadow on for much longer period. This is also optional product which can be used on eye shadow. Suppose you are not used eye shadow primer, then eye shadow becomes oily or fade, also collects creases on your eyelid after several hours. You can apply primer with your finger tip. Dab your finger on your eye shadow primer, blend it from lashes roots on the top of your crease. You can use powder on blending eye shadow perfect.
Applying Eye Shadow
By applying eye shadow on eyes it gives amazing look to your eyes. You have to select colour of eye shadow, which is dark in colour and it should be matched to your eye colour and skin tone. You have to apply eye shadow to your creases and blend it on to your eyelids. Then brush a gentle lighter tone on the center of the eyelids.
- If your eyes are blue colour you can use pink or corals colour eye shadow.
- If your eyes are green colour you can use maroon or apricot colour eye shadow.
- If your eyes are brown colour, you can wear any colour but especially if you use bold purple colour it would be better match to your eyes.
- Also you have to choose shade colour, which is match to your skin tone.
- If you are having cool skin tone, it is best with wintery colour and when it is warm skin tone you can use earthy colours.
Applying Your Eyeliner
Eyeliner can be used in different ways. You can draw a thin line of eyeliner involving with lash line which appears your eyelashes thicker. You can used liquid eyeliner for cat eyes. It’s create the sleek smooth look. At the time of putting eyeliner you can creates dashes or dotted line and create and continuous line. You can choose the end up and outward wing for eyeliner or you can follow your flash line from inside and outside corner. If you can use gold colour eyeliner it’s brings a splash of colour to your look. You have to buy eyeliner with good quality which would not be smudge or wear off throughout the day. Pencil eyeliner is not smudge and very easy to draw the line. Choose the eyeliner with the natural colour of your hair. Adding eyeliner to your bottom eye lashes gives much darker and bolder look to your eyes.
When you want to complete your make up, you will need to apply a bit of mascara on your eyes. There are different types of mascara which you can choose depending on the look which you want. If you have short eye lashes that time you can use mascara will add length of your lashes. If you are having thin lashes, that time use can use volumizing mascara. If you want natural look, then you can choose dark brown colour mascara. For bold smoky look you can choose a carbon black mascara. After dries the mascara you and apply one more coat of mascara to define your eyes. For applying of mascara you have to lean your head back and look forward which helps to forward to hold your eyelashes away from your face. Dip he brush into the mascara and slightly wipe off of excess mascara edge of the container or tissue towel. Apply it upwards strokes on the upper eyelashes. Same thing repeat with the inner part of the eyelashes.
- Apply two coats on upper and inner eyelashes and allows it to dry it. If you want you can apply mascara bottom eyelashes.
- Wiggle the brush as you applying it, which helps to coat between lashes instead of just the under layer.
- You should not pump mascara brush which is having air pockets.
- Do not apply more than two coats of mascara, it will give a cake-y thick look, which gives less natural look.